Run for a Cause in 2015
Join the Big Shoulders Fund Racing Team and run the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, 2015 Chicago Half Marathon, both races, or any half or full marathon you choose to enter!
Being a member of the Big Shoulders Fund Racing Team means you receive:
- Free Chicago Area Runners Association training
- Personal website for fundraising
- Fundraising tips and support
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Training kick-off event
- Pre and post race celebration
- Running shirt
- Student notes during training
- Fun runs with team and students
Other team building events like:
- Give Back Days
- Safety seminars
Most importantly you will have the opportunity to help carry the dreams of 24,000 children attending one of the 90 Big Shoulders Fund schools.
- Run the 2015 Chicago Half Marathon, Bank of America Chicago Marathon and/or any other race
- Pay your entrance fee
- Register yourself for your race
Raise a minimum $500 for those running a Half Marathon and $1,000 for those running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon before the lottery ends or any other marathon and $1,500 funning the Bank of America Chicago Marathon after the lottery ends.
Becoming a part of the Big Shoulders Fund Racing Team is easy!
- Complete the half marathon or marathon registration packet, depending on your race and send back to Amy Drozda in the Big Shoulders Fund office at email@example.com.
Then, set-up your personal fundraising page.
To learn more about the Big Shoulders Fund Racing Team or to register contact Amy Drozda (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 312-751-3850).
The Big Shoulders Fund Racing team is proud to partner with: